Les Sybelles® are 6 resorts linked together by the slopes:
Le Corbier, Saint Jean d´Arves, Saint Sorlin d´Arves, Saint Colomban des Villards, La Toussuire and Les Bottières.
The first 3 are operated by MAULIN.SKI via its SATVAC / SAMSO subsidiaries which recorded 5.2 million passages and nearly 245,000 skier days during winter 19-20 (shortened by COVID-19 on March 15 2020).
Key figures of the Sybelles® ski area (winter 21/22):
- 67 ski lifts 13 detachable chairlifts,
- 15 fixed grip chairlifts,
- 30 ski lifts and 9 beginners’ mats
- 136 runs: 31 green runs, 58 blue runs, 36 red runs, 11 black runs
- 1520 m of elevation between 1100 m and 2620 m alt.
- 21 play areas
- 47% of the area is covered by snow cannons
Download the global key figures for the domain: click here