- Since 2011, a majority shareholder boss : Alexandre MAULIN
- Area managers benefit from an important independence and work hand in hand with the holding and its projects
- A limited management committee (CODIR), including the main executives.
- A field organisation based on the duality manager / expert. The opinion of the expert sets the standard and enables the manager to make decisions in full knowledge of the cause.
- Support services, at the service of various units : IT, marketing, quality, HR, management/accounts department
Since 2017, SATVAC / SAMSO companies have implemented a safety management system (SGS). It is a tool for ski lift operators to enhance user safety.
It organizes and structures at company level all the means, rules, procedures and methods to ensure user safety, with the main objectives : Describe the organization to operate and maintain the facilities Demonstrate the operator’s ability to control risks and ensure safe management of its facilities.
An experience curve of more than 20 years. Women / men and trades: experts in all trades (ski lifts, snow grooming, artificial snow, administrative functions, rescue, sales, etc.).
Methods and tools: quality, hands-free system for ski passes, remote computer control of snow cannons, GPS tools for optimizing grooming, accounting / management / HR software …
Technical partners, leaders in their markets: SKIDATA, LEITNER, PRINOTH, BMF, etc.
Financial and banking partners, who support us in our projects Environmental actions with the aim of achieving carbon neutrality by 2037 (Zero CO² Challenge).